Where is the time going? I've got a couple of posts in the works, but just can't seem to get them completed. One of these days I'm gonna get myself organizized!
To keep things ticking over, here are a couple of versions of the same groove, by an unlikely pair of Richards - Little and Roy.
Tuesday, 5 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
4 comments:
I've never heard either of these before but I'm glad I have now.
I have also never heard the song before. Both great but the Reggae version is superb. Am gonna hunt this one down
I've had the Roy Richards tune for years, along with a couple of versions & dubs using the same rhythm, but only very recently picked up on the Little Richard cut - which I presume is the original....unless someone can point me elsewhere?
Reggae all the way for me, the Roy Richards take is fantastic....ROOTS!
Post a Comment