Sunday, 26 August 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...

5 comments:
Utterly perfect song choice. One of the Braggster's songs with which I am not familiar and I must say it's just great. We'll really miss ol' Neil.
Yep, its probably the only choice to make. And is it me or do Billy Bragg's songs make everyone more tearful as they get older ?
Someone of around my age said on the radio that he felt like a little bit of his childhood has died - a phrase I've never had cause to identify with until now.
And Bel Mondo, no it's not just you.
Yeah but did he really walk on the moon? Nah just kidding, I can't believe those bloody conspiracy theorists. A great quote The Swede, that would have been something incredible to witness. I'll have to make do with the Mars rovers....RIP Neil Armstrong. Wonderful song...
Quick get on to You Tube 2 more from Tempest,,,,Scarlett Town and Pay in Blood....there good!!!!
Post a Comment