Wednesday, 13 April 2016
Teleman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...

7 comments:
Seams like you a another great evening watching some bands in small venues. Great post and selections. I was up to post Teleman's Düsseldorf these days but now it's not necessary any more.
Oops, sorry Walter! Great minds think alike.
Love Teleman. They are a big fave of MrsRobster too. Three members of the band were formally in Pete & The Pirates; I can thoroughly recommend their second and final album 'One Thousand Pictures' if you like Teleman.
I totally agree Robster.
Heard them a couple of times on Mark Riley's show. Very catchy indeed. Sparkly pop for 'now' people? Had the first Pete & The Pirates album once but I like these more. Would I buy their music? Probably not but maybe I'm not in their demographic. I'll give 'em eight out of ten, though.
Catchy pop music indeed Swede, Dusseldorf expecially so.
New to me but absolutely love 'em....nice one TS
Post a Comment