Tuesday, 21 June 2016
Attack Of The Glam Soul Cheerleaders
If it's infectiousness you're after, look no further. TeenCanteen's Carla J Easton returns in her guise as Ette, with a single that is poptastic catchiness personified. 'Attack Of The Glam Soul Cheerleaders (Parts 1 & 2)' is from the forthcoming album 'Homemade Lemonade, due on July 22nd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...

3 comments:
How can anybody not like a song called Attack Of The Glam Soul Cheerleaders (Parts 1 & 2)?
Jamie
Swede
I'd scheduled this for tomorrow before I read this
I shall proceed and post as it deserves to be heard twice
Jamie. My thoughts exactly.
Charity Chic. The more the merrier.
Post a Comment