Wednesday, 22 February 2017
Kane Strang
Out of Dunedin, New Zealand comes the rather splendidly named Kane Strang. His debut LP, 'Blue Cheese', was released exactly 12 months ago, but he's already back with 'Oh So You're Off I See', the first taster from album number two, due later in the year. Stick with this one, it's a grower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...

2 comments:
This is fantastic. Off to investigate that first album.
Thought it might be up your street Brian.
Post a Comment