Zugspitze - Not the Bakerloo Line
Monday, 8 October 2018
Monday Long Song - Zugspitze
Zugspitze - Not the Bakerloo Line
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
4 comments:
Wow, this is niche.
Loving this Swede, thanks.
John. It gets, erm...., nicher.
Cheers Drew.
... and music is all you need. Thanks for the mention. /Bo of Zugspitze
Post a Comment