Monday, 20 January 2020
Monday Long Song
After several years of CD or digital only releases, French five-piece Moon Rã issued their debut physical LP 'Moon Rå' very late in 2019. It's a cracking, intricate listen, with nods to prog, post, kraut and space rock. The significance of the differing umlauts? No idea mate. Apparently only 200 copies of 'Moon Rå' were pressed, the first 50 of which came with a CD containing some of the band's earlier recordings. I was too slow off the mark to bag the CD, but Moon Rã's back catalogue can be sampled / downloaded via their Bandcamp page (here).
Moon Rã - Alkaïd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...

3 comments:
tres bon. Check out Abschaum for more more French Krautrock. Their Moon Tango album is excellent.
Checking out that Abschaum album now Drew. You're not wrong, it's a corker! Cheers.
Liking it: liking it a lot.
Post a Comment