Unthought of, though, somehow
Thursday, 13 October 2011
Relocation Time....
..............broadcasting from the new gaff in a couple of weeks!
1 comment:
C
said...
Good luck... Great pic...!
13 October 2011 at 17:37
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
Friday Photo(s) #79
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
57 Not Out
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
The Listening Project - January
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
Monday Long Song
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
Friday Photo #78
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
1 comment:
Good luck... Great pic...!
Post a Comment