Tuesday, 15 October 2013
Toy
Here's the title track from Toy's forthcoming second LP, 'Join the Dots', due for release in December, a swift follow up to the band's 2012 self-titled debut. I've featured these guys on two previous occasions (here and here) and this stonking new tune is every bit as good as what's come before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...

2 comments:
The Toys are new to me but this taster is excellent going to check out previous album right now.
It's a corker Old Pa.
Post a Comment