Saturday, 29 March 2014
Three For a Laugh
I'm heading out of town for 48 hours and, despite my best efforts, I've run out of time
to get a proper post together before I go.
Instead, I'll leave you with three short
clips that bring a smile to my lips. A
classic from The Goons, an inspired moment of
daftness that we can all relate to from the
recent, patchy, 'Life Of Rock With Brian
Pern' and the genius of Kevin Eldon from 'Big
Train'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
As we turn the corner of the year, I find that I've already posted on, and generally interacted with, this little corner of the internet...
-
Our mutual chum Charity Chic is without equal when it comes to sniffing out quality CDs from the piles of dross usually found in the dar...
-
60 years ago today - the fifth of my annual birthday portraits in front of the family radiogram. This morning you find your roving reporter ...
-
Dad & I, 1961 When I was very young, Dad seemed to be constantly decorating in some part of the house and whenever he decorated, ou...
-
The first gift my Mum ever gave me was in April 1960 - it was of course the gift of life. Exactly 50 years later, her last gift to me was...
3 comments:
George Martin...I nearly pissed my pants.
Hahahahaha
Safe travels...and hope it's for fun or at least fun work. I've been run ragged this week...and I'll be at it again starting Tuesday.
Thanks for three great laughs and the George Martin sketch is pure genius. Take care.
Great stuff! Must say I thoroughly enjoyed the Brian Pern series (I mean... to hear Nigel Havers going on about Moogism! Hilarious!)
Hope all ok for you out of town.
Post a Comment