'The First Thing I Do In The Morning' by Joyce Williams has appeared on a number of compilations with titles such as 'Eccentric Soul' and 'Rare Funk Liberation', which, let's face it, if you saw sitting in a record shop, you'd buy without hesitation wouldn't you? I have the latter in my collection and I can assure you that the album more than lives up to its cool title.
Sunday, 27 April 2014
The First Thing I Do In The Morning
'The First Thing I Do In The Morning' by Joyce Williams has appeared on a number of compilations with titles such as 'Eccentric Soul' and 'Rare Funk Liberation', which, let's face it, if you saw sitting in a record shop, you'd buy without hesitation wouldn't you? I have the latter in my collection and I can assure you that the album more than lives up to its cool title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
4 comments:
What a lovely view. Must be a fine way to start the day. Choice tune, too.
Ditto SB - both view and tune are gorgeous!
I kept a camera upstairs for the first few months we lived here, in order to capture the sunrises - I became a little obsessed!
Fed dogs, parrots, switch on computer, check it out, have light breakfast cut of coffee....watch the news....ready for action. had various coffee makers over the years with unsatisfactory results....was great offer last week for one of these tassimo coffee makers...exactly the taste I have been looking for...brilliant Americano
Post a Comment