Wednesday, 25 June 2014
White Fence
New music from Californian recording artist Tim Presley, trading under the name White Fence. Marc Riley on 6Music recently played 'Like That' back to back with an early single by The Who and I can see what he was getting at. A bustin' little tune though, with a cool accompanying clip, taken from the forthcoming LP, 'For the Recently Found Innocent'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
4 comments:
'Happy Jack' meets 'I Can See For MIles'? Go on, which was it? Nice, though.
It was 'I'm a Boy', but practically any single up to 1966 would've made the point wouldn't it?
Oh yeah. Should have thought of that.
The Who sing the Beach Boys
Post a Comment