Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
5 comments:
Great photos, TS. So lovely to see starlings too, we've not had so many round here these last couple of months. When your photos are all lined up on the google viewer page I can click through the thumbnails without pausing and it 'plays' the large photos in quick succession - the effect is as good as a video! I can't stop now!
We don't have any starlings like that around...the speckles. Pretty.
Of course, we have a cupboard full of English coconuts...you can't be a good English coconut.
Google viewer? Am I missing out on something? The problem I had getting these shots was waiting until there was just one starling, as they tend to arrive en masse and it all becomes a bit of a blur.
Hmm, I don't know where I got the name 'google viewer' from...?!? Probably not that at all, it's just what comes up when I click on a pic to enlarge on some blogs, you get the black b/g and the thumbnails. But I tried the 'animation' trick again just now and it wouldn't work - so maybe that was just a fluke!
That new camera is getting a hammering....great pics TS
Post a Comment