Tommy McCook, Richard Ace & The Skatalites - Shockers Rock
Monday, 18 March 2019
Monday Long Song / Red Gold & Green #30
Tommy McCook, Richard Ace & The Skatalites - Shockers Rock
Labels:
Monday Long Song,
Red Gold & Green,
Reggae,
Ska,
Skatalites,
Studio One,
Tommy McCook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
3 comments:
Excellent stuff.
What Adam said. Studio 1 had it all - the shimmy, the nutmeg...
Now that's multitasking. Well done, Swede. A fine selection. Love me some Skatalites.
Post a Comment