Monday, 12 August 2019
Monday Long Song
Ochno Ochno? Sorry, I have absolutely no information on these guys, other than the fact that they are (or perhaps were) a Swedish band, whose sole musical contribution to the world appears to have been an eyewateringly limited, self-titled cassette only release on the Ljudkassett label in 2016. 'Feberdrömmar' translates as 'Fever Dream' and the tune certainly has an unsettling air about it, particularly that haunting coda.
Ochno Ochno - Feberdrömmar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...

2 comments:
That sounds like something you would hear on one of Weatherall's Music's Not For Everyone shows. Great stuff Swede
I second what Drew says, but this out on cassette stuff makes me nuts.
Post a Comment