Friday 17 January 2014

Melt Yourself Down

I'm about to make one of my ever more rare forays out into the real world - back in a couple of days. I'll leave you with a selection that almost makes me glad I don't have a record shop anymore. I mean, where exactly would I file the remarkable 'Melt Yourself Down' LP? In the avant-ethno-jazz-funk-electronica section I suppose. Whatever you choose to call what they do, the band produce a superbly bracing racket, but a word to the wise - don't watch the clip for 'Fix My Life' if you're sporting a hangover!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. Simply fabulous. Will definitely be doing some following up on this one. The video is great, too, but I don't ever want to see it again!

Old Pa's Corner said...

That is some racket (in a nice way) woke up nice and fresh this morning, Watched that video and now i've got a hang over now!

The Swede said...

Glad you both enjoyed the tune chaps. The LP is well recommended. I'd love to see these guys live, I've heard they put on a hell of a show. Let's hope they don't run a large version of the graphics on the backdrop!

Greatest Hits