Since it's the weekend, here's a bonus - 'All Come Down' from 2011's 'Boys Outside'. For my money, one of the finest songs of the 21st Century.
Saturday, 9 January 2016
Steve Mason
'Planet Sizes' is the first taster from 'Meet the Humans', the new LP from Steve Mason, which is due for release
at the end of February. The striking graphics in the video for the song were created by artist and
film maker Anna Ginsburg. The album is available to pre-order over at Domino HQ. There might even be
some signed copies left if you hurry.
Since it's the weekend, here's a bonus - 'All Come Down' from 2011's 'Boys Outside'. For my money, one of the finest songs of the 21st Century.
Since it's the weekend, here's a bonus - 'All Come Down' from 2011's 'Boys Outside'. For my money, one of the finest songs of the 21st Century.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
4 comments:
This taster makes me want to listen more from the upcoming album of the genius.
Snap.
Swiss Adam
I've always meant to further investigate both Beta Band and Steve Mason. I'm now fully convinced, thank you.
Both of these are rather tasty cuts, aren't they? Never been very well acquainted with his music and it looks as though I should. Good to see Walford's Mick Carter making use of his spare time when away from the Queen Vic.
Post a Comment