Friday 30 June 2023

Friday Photo #47

Last Monday, a year on from our first get together in Edinburgh, a handful of bloggers descended on the fine city of York for 48 hours of food, conversation and laughter. And what a complete joy it was. Alyson, C, Charity Chic (+ Mrs CC), John Medd (+ Mrs M) and I were all present and correct once again, while Martin, who was unable to attend this time round, was sorely missed. Recollections to follow, I've no doubt.

Aside from shots of the participants, I took virtually no photos in York, so here's one I submitted to the BlogCon'23 WhatsApp group while en route to our rendezvous, taken while standing on Peterborough railway station, with a ticket for my destination.

Be Bop Deluxe - Adventures in a Yorkshire Landscape

6 comments:

Rol said...

Nothing worth photographing in York.

Glad you all had a great time.

C said...

It was great to see you and everyone again and I really enjoyed my first trip to York too.
Love the pic. I think I'm slowly working my way back through various zones myself now...

Swiss Adam said...

I like York but the town centre is a bit of a shambles.

Thank you.

John Medd said...

Nice one, TS. I enjoyed your company immensely; as I did the rest of our gang. I await news of BlogCon24 with breath bated.

Khayem said...

Looking forward to reading the recollections, TS, heartwarming stuff that's a welcome alternative to the mainstream news.

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like you have gotten yourself mixed up with a bunch of rabble rousers, Sw ede. Take care of yourself. - Brian

Greatest Hits