Thursday 15 January 2015

Moon Duo and the Art of Psychedelic Skating


The clip for 'Animal', lead single from Moon Duo's soon-come new LP 'Shadow of the Sun', features pro-skateboarder (who knew there was such a thing?) Richie Jackson, indulging in a little light 'psychedelic skating' - that's without a traditional board to you and me. I'm in no way qualified to comment on Mr Jackson's abilities, although he cuts a fine dash and does look a bit of a dude, but what I can say, without fear of contradiction, is that judging by this storming tune, Moon Duo's powers show no signs of diminishing.


3 comments:

C said...

Aw, Kolley Kibber should be here!

The Swede said...

Yep, it was KK who first pointed me in the direction of Moon Duo.

Erik Bartlam said...

Yep. She's where I heard it too...and now I'm completely sold out for 'em.

Greatest Hits