Monday 27 February 2017

The Return of Girl Ray


You remember how much I love Girl Ray don't you? Yes, of course you do. Lord knows I banged on about them enough last year, a minor obsession that culminated with the band gaining what must surely be the highest accolade of their career thus far - my favourite tune of 2016. By all accounts Girl Ray are busy finishing up the recording and post-production of their debut LP, though have found a little time to play a few shows on the current Teleman tour - what a great night that sounds. Meanwhile, their next single, 'Stupid Things', arrives on April 14th, but they're letting us have a listen to it well in advance of that date.

4 comments:

Brian said...

Swede, I may like this even better than Trouble, and that's saying a lot.

Rol said...

Whereas I didn't find it as immediate as Trouble...but by the end, I knew it was a grower.

Anonymous said...

Lovely tune. Fantastic band. Must get to see them live in 2017!

Jamie

The Swede said...

Good vibes all round. They're on my list too Jamie.

Greatest Hits