Monday, 16 July 2018
Clear Spot
Clear Spot were a short-lived instrumental combo comprising drummer Colm Ó Cíosóig from My Bloody Valentine, guitarist Simon Johns of Stereolab and future Heliocentrics member Mike Burnham on keyboards. In 1998 the trio released their one and only 7" single on Stereolab's Duophonic label, the rather fab 'Moonman Bop'.
Clear Spot - Moonman Bop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
I watched one of those YouTube ranking videos recently, where the artist under the microscope was Neil Young and it struck me then how much ...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
5 comments:
Never heard anything from them before but it sounds great. Thank you for introducing me to them Swede
I like it, like it a lot. I'm guessing it's the drummer's band?
Can't say I know this one either. Came out during my wilderness years. Quite like it though.
Ooh that's good. Nice work Swede.
I love this record. As a huge MBV fan this is up there as one of the best side projects IMO.
Post a Comment