I'm sad to hear that Pete and the Pirates have called it a day. They were a definite notch above yer average indie band and their 2011 album 'One Thousand Pictures' is a big favourite here at Swede Towers . Sorry to see you go chaps.
Here's another one I posted earlier.
Thursday, 8 November 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
Last week I took a bus over to the town I work in and walked home along country footpaths. I've done the jaunt before, more than once, b...
-
Released 53 years ago today, 'Faust IV' was, remarkably, the band's third LP of 1973. I (along with many of my age group I suspe...
-
By way of a New Year's Resolution, a friend of mine pledged to read four books per month throughout the coming year. Another has set ...
-
Somehow, don't ask me exactly how it happened, I seem to have reached the grand old age of 57. Last time I checked, I could've sw...
-
I watched one of those YouTube ranking videos recently, where the artist under the microscope was Neil Young and it struck me then how much ...
2 comments:
Real shame. I shall spin 'One Thousand Pictures' asap in tribute.
Not that familiar with Pete and his Pirates but if this is anything to go by....I have missed out big time....will search out the album right away
Post a Comment