Tuesday 15 November 2016

Kikagaku Moyo


One Saturday afternoon a couple of weeks back, I spotted a comment on a post over at Is This the Life by a reader by the name of Iano1, recommending an album by a band I'd never heard of. The post in question was one of the stops on TheRobster's brilliant World Tour series. The recommendation by Iano1 was for 'House in the Tall Grass', the third LP by psych-infused Japanese band Kikagaku Moyo. I'm always intrigued when I get a recommendation on the back of something I already like, so without further ado I checked out 'House in the Tall Grass' on their Bandcamp page. Rather good it is too. Thanks Iano1.

3 comments:

George said...

"Rather good it is too. "
You're not wrong there, I might buy this album.

Old Pa's Corner said...

This is sweet!

Walter said...

This is a very amazing song. I never heard from them before and it is worth to investigate for more.

Greatest Hits