Monday 2 March 2020

Monday Long Song


There's been a substantial amount of Scandinavian action on these pages in the recent past, particularly in the Monday Long Song slot, but today we move down to Pomeranian Voivodeship in North Western Poland. Lonker See released their third studio record, 'Hamza', at the beginning of February and kick off a short run of UK dates towards the end of March. I'm hoping to make it to a show. Their particular brand of psych-sprinkled, stretched-out experimental space rock jams are completely up my street and I can only imagine that they'll be a live proposition to savour. Check out 'Hamza' in full here.

Lonker See - Open & Close

3 comments:

Walter said...

A great Album Swede. I featured one song of them last Monday.

The Swede said...

Sorry for the repeat Walter, I've been out of commission for a week or so and hadn't caught up with your post.

Walter said...

Don't worry about this Swede. I am glad we joined to another great band on this planet.

Greatest Hits