Friday, 26 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
At one time or another, many of us music nerds will have felt the comfortable certainty of finding a record label that we could trust absolu...
-
Well that certainly took a lot longer than expected. Exactly one month on from my move, broadband has finally arrived at the all new Swede ...
-
Howdy one and all. I hope I find everyone in good health in these strange and uncertain times. My recent (and probably ongoing) low profi...
-
Over the past few weeks of lockdown, a number of blogging chums have shared glimpses of their daily walks, bike rides or runs. Most recen...
-
I've had a lot of overtime recently, covering a mixture of staff sickness and colleagues finally feeling able to make some use of the...
3 comments:
George Jones - arguably the greatest of all country singers. I love his voice and his songs. He'll be missed so much and there never be another like him. A true, authentic, artist. RIP, Mr. Jones.
Great song and post.
You can'not deny the voice, I always liked my country with a little bit more edge, Hank, Kris, Cash....at least he will be up there in that great Bar in the sky.
Post a Comment