Wednesday 1 April 2020

Coddle


Howdy one and all. I hope I find everyone in good health in these strange and uncertain times. My recent (and probably ongoing) low profile round these parts is due to the current unparalleled day to day demands of life in the supermarket aisles. It's been an eye-opening period that's for sure. I won't go into graphic detail, but this situation seems to be simultaneously bringing out the very best and very worst of behaviours in the human race. I've not experienced anything like it in all my years in retail. I can only hope some of our customers take a long hard look at themselves when all this is over.

Other than podcasts, my main aural stimulation over the past few days has been the music of Bulbils, the electronic project of Richard Dawson and Sally Pilkington, who at the time of writing have recorded and released seven albums worth of music since March 22nd. They're all here as name your own price digital downloads and the duo show no signs of slowing down as long as the lockdown continues.

Bulbils - Coddle

9 comments:

John Medd said...

Seven?!

Swiss Adam said...

Welcome back Swede.

The Swede said...

Eight as of this morning.

John Medd said...

Eight?!

Rol said...

Stay safe in those aisles, Swede.

Walter said...

Good to hear some news from you. It is the same at my place and sometimes I lose my belief in mankind.

Brian said...

Been thinking about you, Swede. Take care of yourself. Richard Dawson was must-see TV when he sat front-row center on Match Game. I'll get me coat.

C said...

Been thinking about you too, thanks for all you're doing... I hope it's getting easier from your side.

Alyson said...

Ditto what everyone else has said. It does seem to be bringing out the worst in some folks but all stemming from fear of the unknown I imagine. Thank you for what you are doing for us - It is much appreciated by the vast majority of us.

Greatest Hits