Hear more here.
Thursday, 20 February 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greatest Hits
-
As we turn the corner of the year, I find that I've already posted on, and generally interacted with, this little corner of the internet...
-
I'm writing a little ahead of time, but, all being well, by the time you read this Mrs S & I will be enjoying a short break in deep...
-
Our mutual chum Charity Chic is without equal when it comes to sniffing out quality CDs from the piles of dross usually found in the dar...
-
In a hurry a little under a month ago, I mistimed a swoop beneath one of our low door-frames and smashed the top of my skull into it. It ...
-
Yesterday evening saw the final ever Late Show with Stephen Colbert, following its cancellation by the CBS network. Colbert's tenure end...
3 comments:
I like! There's something very compelling about them.
Nice. They certainly know their Neu!. Welsh motorik? It just might work. Will investigate further.
I like this a lot, certainly original and different
Post a Comment